Way to go, Nemmy. Way to praise the Bruins for their effort. You didn't jinx the team or anything. Quick angry thoughts before I go to bed and/or assault a random stranger.
- Hard to tell the difference between the promos for the MTV Steve O drug addiction melt-down special and Andrew Ference's game highlights. Rusty players shouldn't get big minutes in this game.
- Stop freaking out about Eric Staal. The stats line doesn't show the whole story. I want to eat my own hand.
- Not one tape to tape pass from Chara tonight. Not one. I'm halfway out the window.
- Cam Ward was fantastic.
- In that ridiculous Enterprise rent-a-car commercial, why does the idiot dad rent a pickup truck to get supplies from the lumber yard? GET THE LUMBER DELIVERED. Watching the Bruins try to force soft passes through the neutral zone and watching some jackass rent a truck for the sole purpose of picking up some 2x4s is making my brain itch. I wish his daughter nails him with the hammer at the end.
- Thank Jesus the Family Guy we dvr'd was funny.
- And thank goodness it didn't take them 3 overtimes to lose.
- I'm not writing about the Bruins again until the season is over.