Jumat, 30 April 2010
Comin' in Hot
Here's how my postseason man button award is shaping up pro forma for the Sharks 4-3victory last night:
1) Crosby - There is no question that he is the best player in the world right now. Ovy is ridiculous but Sid gets up for big games and guys rally with him. There's no argument right now.
2) Super Joe Pavelski - When your secondary scoring is ripping it up everyone wins. The Sharks are scary again.
3) Halak - Went after Moby Dick and brought tartar sauce. How strong is his man button? If he starts stealing games against Pitt he will soar up this ranking.
4) Recchi - 42 year old Rambo.
5) Boucher - Like Recchi a few years ago, Boucher was left for dead. Slayed Marty in round 1, putting up dirty numbers and if he has enough man button to storm past the Bruins he'll get his own statue in front of McGillin's.